Monday, April 11, 2011

Big Girls Ride the Bus

Here I am! Wearing my big girl rain jacket over my big girl sweater! Yellow is a grownup colour in case you didn’t know.


Today I took the big girl bus downtown with my daddy. We took the number 59 bus. We had a whole seat to ourselves. One half was for him and the other half was for me. I think I should have had my own seat but I sat next to daddy to make sure he was safe.

My daddy brought a backpack full of my stuff like food and toys. I let him carry it while I looked outside the window.

I like the bus. It’s full of strange sights and sounds. I saw lots of big people on the bus. I only saw one baby on the bus but I didn’t talk to him cause I’m a big girl and he wouldn’t understand me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Margot, you make me laugh. You are a shiny yellow star. A big girl star. x

    ReplyDelete