Friday, April 1, 2011

Margot the Star

I have some crazy news! A couple of weeks ago, after a Making Music Meaningful class, Margot and I were approached by a professional photographer who asked to take some snaps of the little potate.

I agreed and he indicated that he would get back to me about a possible opportunity for Margot for a major retailer in Canada. Well, this morning we got a phone call and guess what? Subject to Jen and my approval, starting this summer Margot will be the new face of Baby Gap!


I always knew that the little haricot was special and now the whole world can see it too!

The only downside is that we have to fly to Toronto a couple of times of year but that’s okay as it’s all expenses paid. They also mentioned possible photo shoots in some foreign locales: specifically New York, London and Paris for their new line of urban clothing, eurobaby, but that’s not confirmed yet. There are lots of other goodies too but I won’t know the details until I read over the contract.

Anyways, get used to seeing this face at a billboard near you!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Well I guess I can stop periodically checking out the baby gap sale section on their website now, as I expect you'll get lots of free clothes as part of the deal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just in case I fooled anyone...APRIL FOOLS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful April Fool's Day post! With Margot's incredibly cute looks and cutting edge fashion sense (ie miss-matched socks) it's not difficult to believe! Loved it - thanks for the laugh!
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sir, are a wag sir. A most excellent jest x)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha... you did get me sir, you did get me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got all of us, and a bunch of our coworkers too. Rich told his boss! It's totally believable. Empirically, Margot is a gorgeous child.

    ReplyDelete