Sunday, April 24, 2011

First Easter

Happy first Easter Margot! I was going to take you to an Easter service this morning but you were sound asleep so I left you in your crib. It must have been a rough night on the town last night huh sweets?

Not too worry because after your sleep we went to Jen’s parent’s house for an Easter celebration and brunch. Mmm we had croissants and pancakes and sausages and fruit salad and all the fixings! By “we” I mean everyone but you. You, mon ange, had formula - although you did steal a few bites of real fruit too. But you had a big smile on so your face and squealed with happiness a few times so all was well.


You may notice that my blog about you started on Christmas and is ending on Easter (almost). I did that on purpose when I signed up for my parental leave. A year is full of special days and I thought it would be nice to start and end my time with you on two high notes. Now go back to running around and squealing happily.

Happy Easter to all!

1 comment:

  1. Simon, it's been such a pleasure following your and Margot's adventures. I'm going to miss you my fellow blogger! xxx

    ReplyDelete