Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Birthday!

There is lots to celebrate on this wet and very rainy April 16th. First, it's Margot's 11-month birthday! WOW - she's really getting close to the one year mark. Congratulations big girl!

Second, it's Jen's birthday today. I'm taking her to Globe Bistro this evening, which is a trendy restaurant in the Danforth area. We're also going to see a exhibit on Tim Burton's art at the Toronto International Film Festival site. Unfortunately, I made one mistake that unfortunate husbands make and rue everywhere: I forgot her gift at home. Doh.

So until we get back to Gatineau I'll have to buy some time with compliments and kisses.

Did I tell you that Jen looks younger this year? Also, her yoga practice has never been better. And that recent play she directed - Francis Ford Coppola and Martin Scorsese look out!

Haha happy Birthday babes! Happy Birthday 'lil babe!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jen, happy nearly birthday Margot.
    Hope the compliments and kisses are working for you Simon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they ALMOST helped :)

    ReplyDelete