Sunday, April 3, 2011

Young Dad Squash Club

Phew. I’m tired. As previously promised, I’m trying to be more physically active. This morning I got together with a couple of friends, Mike and Clint, and played a few rounds of squash at Canadian Fitness and Squash, a gym in their area.

We’re all young fathers (early 30’s) so I’m pretty impressed we were able to find a mutually convenient time. This bodes well for the future.

I played four matches, won three and lost one. Those other dudes did one better and played five, which, if you’ve ever played squash, is really tough! We’re each pretty evenly matched too so I got a great workout running around the court. I think my lower back is going to make me pay for all this fun tomorrow though!

After a little cajoling I was able to convince them to let me take a photo of them outside the gym. And no, they aren’t going to be the next poster boys of Gap…although maybe in Europe… (euroSquashDaddies)!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment