Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Walking on Sunshine

Remember this photo?

 
I took it on January 5, 2011, when Margot first learned to stand. Now look at her:


Go baby go! The last few days Margot’s ability to walk has skyrocketed! It’s amazing. Sure there are a few bumps along the way but at this rate she’ll be joining me on my 5 km run in May (no comments on which of us will win thank you very much!).

It's like...like...Margot’s walking on sunshine….!

Hmmm I'm sure my baby loves me. I'm not sure I'm waiting for when she can knock on the door or write to me though. That would be odd. :P :)

3 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo Margot-go-go!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How excellent! Way to go Margot! It really does just get better and better (and the tantrums bigger and bigger)!
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete