Saturday, January 15, 2011

Chores

It’s snowing. Snowing, snowing, snowing. And that means it’s the perfect time to stay in and do a bit of housecleaning.  Keeping an eye on Margot while trying to be productive is a bit of a challenge.  I do what I can.  So far, the easiest housecleaning tasks to do with her seem to be sweeping, vacuuming (which is also a good way of keeping Margot quiet) and taking out the garbage. The hardest is cooking, as I’m always hesitant to bring Margot too close to the stove.  Luckily the Madame of the house appears to have that job locked down these days.



As you can tell from these photos my assistant seems less than enthusiastic about helping me out. On the other hand, I appear to have a maniacal grin...

1 comment:

  1. Blimey, you're good, chores on a Saturday. When we get a rainy day we watch films, read books and play boardgames. As far as I'm concerned the ONLY time to do housecleaning is when the belle maman is descending. Although I promise we'll do a quick whizz round with the hoover before you arrive in the summer ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete